Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games is Fun Because I Summarize The Girl Because She Is a Little Bit Greatest Than Peeta. The Book Has A Few Chapters Include The Games And The Victor. The Games Has A lot OF Tributes Include District 1 and 12. I like The Death Scene Because The Games Were So Dead Tributes. IT's Sadden as That.  The Games Were So Death After all. I dont's LIKE The Gamemakers Because The Dudes Were Dumb. The Men  Were Bad Guys. I felt Good Because The book was Done, Finished, And Passed. The hunger Games Is
Coming to Theatures This Spring. The Hunger Games Is a Book By Stephanie Myper, Autor of The Twilight Saga. The Book Is a Action-Adventure Filled with Characters And the Fun. This Movie Which  starts March 2012. This Flim Will be  Off the chain. The book IS So Special TO me. The Book IS Means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment